What Information We Collect About You
When You Visit our Websites
You are free to explore the Websites without providing any Personal Information about yourself. When you visit the Websites or register for receiving information, to be contacted or sign up for a service, we request that you provide Personal Information about yourself, and we collect Navigational Information.
We collect personal information from you when you submit web forms or interact with our Website, for example subscribing to a blog, signing up to receive something from us, or requesting to be contacted.
“Personal Information” refers to any information that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business. Personal Information can also include information about any transactions, both free and paid, that you enter into on the Websites, and information about you that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn and Google, or information that we acquire from service providers.
Personal Information includes Navigational Information or Payment Information where such information can directly or indirectly identify an individual.
- Navigational information refers to information about your computer and your visits to the Websites such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed.
- Payment information includes information we collect and process from you when you subscribe to a Service, including credit card numbers and billing information, using third party PCI-compliant service providers. Except for this, we do not collect other Sensitive Information from you.
When you view content provided by us, our Hubspot platfor automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used to provide general statistics regarding use of the Websites. For these purposes, we do link this automatically-collected data to other Personal Information such as name, email address, address, and phone number.
2. How We Use Information We Collect
We Never Sell Personal Information
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
Use of Personal Information
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Websites;
- develop and improve our products and services;
- send information or content to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business;
- promote use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
- provide other companies with statistical information about our users — but this information will not be used to identify any individual user and will only be shared on an aggregate and de-identified basis;
- contact you about billing, account management, and other administrative matters;
- investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse; or
- meet legal requirements.
We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, we do not transfer your Personal Information to the third party.
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
Use of Navigational Information
We use Navigational Information to operate and improve the Websites and to provide you with a better experience. We may also use Navigational Information alone or in combination with Personal Information to provide you with personalized information. Navigational Information, such as IP address, is used to approximate your location. For example, we may use your approximate location to provide content that has been translated or send emails at certain times using your local time zone.
You may disable the collection and use of your location data through browser-, operating system- or device-level settings. Consent concerning location data may be withdrawn at any time by contacting us.
Customer Testimonials and Comments
We post customer testimonials and comments on our Websites, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer’s consent via email prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
Use of Payment Information
Security of your Personal Information
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. All Personal Information is protected using appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures.
Social Media Features
Retention of Personal Information
How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information, as described in further detail below. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
We retain Personal Information that you provide to us where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we securely delete the information or anonymise it or, if this is not possible, securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. We will delete this information at an earlier date if you so request, as described in the “How to Access & Control Your Personal Data” below.
If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our content, products, or services, such as when you last opened an email from us. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created
3. How we Share Information we Collect
Third Party Providers
We employ other third-party service providers to provide services on our behalf to visitors to our Websites and our customers and users, and may need to share your information with them to provide information, products or services to you. We might also share data with third parties but only if the data has been de-identified in a way so it cannot be used to identify you. Examples may include removing repetitive information from prospect lists, analyzing data or performing statistical analysis on your use of interactions on our Websites, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, supplementing the information you provide us in order to provide you with better service, developing and improving the product and services, and providing customer service or support. These service providers are prohibited from using your Personal Information except for these purposes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. In all cases where we share your information with such agents, we explicitly require the agent to acknowledge and adhere to our privacy and data protection policies and standards.
Here you find a complete list of our third party providers.
In addition, we may share data with trusted partners to contact you based on your request to receive such communications, help us perform statistical analysis, or provide customer support. Such third parties are prohibited from using your Personal Information except for these purposes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of or information.
6. How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
- You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA, Switzerland and certain non-European countries (including the US and Canada) are available here.)
To Unsubscribe From Our Communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails or by contacting us at email@example.com.